OCTANE FITNESS XT3700 ELLIPTICAL CROSS TRAINER USED
While all elliptical trainers are built for low-impact cross training, Octane ellipticals are so smooth-running they’re advertised as “zero-impact.” And while Octane ellipticals are club-quality, they’re sized for practical use in most homes. Each is available with a Smart Console, which supports video workouts and web browsing, or can be paired with a standard console for cost control. A separate TV screen can be added too.
Key specs for the XT3700 include stride lengths of 20.5” and 24”, forward/reverse pedaling, 30 resistance levels, multi-grip handlebars, 13 workout programs, and wireless heart rate monitoring. If the XT3700 Smart Console is included, you’ll also get a 10” touchscreen that can stream Octane’s video coaching and show web content.
Compared with the XT4700, the Octane XT3700 costs less because the stride isn’t auto-adjusting and only has two settings (one for walking, one for running). This could make the machine less appealing to trainees who are shorter than average.
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Octane XT3700 include:
- Two stride settings for (20.5” and 24”) for elliptical walking and running
- Pedal spacing of 1.8” is narrow, which is associated with good hip comfort
- 30 resistance levels can keep anyone appropriately challenged
- Multigrip handlebars support diverse upper-body exercises
- High quality contact heart rate sensors on the handlebars
- Compatible with wireless heart rate transmitters
- Three-speed cooling fan
- Diverse workout programs
- Optional accessories for extra cross training
- Optional video workouts, Internet and TV
- User weight capacity of 400 pounds